Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ:
Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen!
In the afterglow of this most holy season, let us not forget to continue to "embrace one another with joy" and share the spirit and content of Great and Holy Pascha. In this way, we can keep Pascha alive each and every day.
- Remember the poor and the oppressed, for their situation and does not change with the season.
- Remember those you meet everyday, for they are sent by God to remind you that He is always present.
- Remember to pray for peace for all humanity, for as long as one person suffers injustice there is no peace for anyone.
- Remember that "love covers a multitude of sins" and if we must err, let it be on the side of mercy.
- Remember that Christ's Resurrection came after His Cross, and that only those who willingly share in the sufferings of others ("the least of these my brothers") will ever know joy.
May the Light of His Resurrection and the unfathomable abyss of His mercy encompass and surround us all.
Yours most sincerely in Christ,